Depending on your student visa, you may be allowed to work while training. We strongly recommend, however, that you do not and focus on flying. With our good weather, you can fly almost every day and the sooner you finish, the sooner you can get a flying-related job.

Students who complete more than 8 months of training in Canada and go on to work in Canada on a Post-Graduation Work Permit. This permits allows you to work for as long as you have studied up to a limit of three years.

While no school can guarantee employment, our parent company Lakeside Aviation does operate a charter service out of Pine Dock and a lodge down at Bennett Lake. We are always looking for good pilots to fly the charter service and as instructors at the school as we continue to expand. If you fly well and fit into our team, we might have working opportunities right here at Lakeside!

Another option would be an instructor rating and as we expand Lakeside Flight School, we are looking for great instructors so that more students can benefit from flying just like you have!

More details are available on our Work for Us page.